Our client is a leading technology-empowered Warehouse Logistics and Last-Mile Delivery provider to large National Retailers. They are growing rapidly and need several individuals in many positions to grow with them!
This is a great time to join one of Canada's fastest-growing Logistics providers in Canada!
THREE START TIMES
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak and write in English.
- Min 6 months experience with loading and unloading of trucks
- Assist with loading/unloading of items delivered to client/warehouse
- Staging and sorting of items, palletizing and crating
- Move, pick, pack, and scan items in a safe manner
- Use of tools including but not limited to carts, hand trucks, and dollies
- Shift length may be longer than specified
- Can lift up to 50 pounds