Our client has been in operation for over 35 years handling all commodities with an emphasis on food and beverage and consumer products.
We are hiring for a Forklift Operator with Counterbalance License for a day shift from 3 to 11
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate and experience.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail.
Steel toe boots and mask is mandatory at the work place. Looking for individuals with 7 months to a year experience.
Hourly Pay: $18.25