Our client has been in operation for over 35 years handling all commodities with an emphasis on food and beverage and consumer products.
We are hiring for a Forklift Operator with Walkie License for the Afternoon Shift from 3pm-11pm. A good opportunity to get hired on by the client.
Steel toe boots and mask is mandatory. Hourly Pay: $18.25.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- In house certification will be provided
- New walkie operators are welcomed. Should be willing to learn and get trained on walkie
- Must be willing to do heavy lifting
- Can start as a general laborer and get promoted to walkie operator
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail.
Can You Keep A Secret? We Hope Not! Help us build our Team and everyone gets rewarded! For everyone you refer, you will BOTH receive a $50 gift card! Conditions: Worker must create a verified account with Workker and work a minimum of 120 hours.