Our client is Canada's leading logistics provider with over 15 years of continuously evolving retail logistics expertise. We are currently looking for a Forklift Operator to work in a large warehouse. Must be certified on the Order/Cherry Picker and Standup Reach. Pay rate is $22.00 and steel toe safety shoes are required. Shift details are given below:
** Please note this position is only accessible by car
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order pickers to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials
• Use a handheld scanner with a high degree of accuracy
• Load and unload trailers as needed
• Perform inbound receiving processes
At a minimum, you'll need:
• 1 year of warehouse experience
• Trained and certified in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks (looking for 1 year experience in either raymond reach, order picker, dock stocker or walkie)
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
This job requires the ability to:
• Lift 50 lbs. frequently
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
It'd be great if you also have:
• Positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to communicate well with leadership and peers
• High school diploma or equivalent
Shift: Wed to Sat 6am to 6pm and a half day wed
Looking for candidates with a Raymond reach and order picker license, with 6 months experience on both forklifts.
Must travel by car, because the location is not bus accessible.
With full time hours and a clean working environment, this is a great opportunity!