Our client is Canada's leading retail logistics provider with over 50 years of continuously evolving retail logistics expertise.
- Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, housekeeping and safety functions including receiving, quality audits, system updates, locating merchandise, completing orders and sending to shipping
- Load and unload cartons
- Perform data entry through computer terminals or Remote Data Terminals (RDT).
- Operate motorized material handling equipment as required based on facility requirements.
- Support best-in-class safety standards.
- Collaborate with team members in support of process improvements
- Carryout instructions to complete various tasks in the packaging and/or sorting process
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and the supervisor
- Willing to learn and have a positive attitude towards the job
- Must be able to work full time
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Safety shoes are mandatory for this job