Our client is a leader in the mobility industry. Employing over 2200 people Worldwide and established in 1989, the opportunity to grow with a large Corporation is up for grabs for the right candidate!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Positions forks under pallets, skids, boxes, products or materials and transports load to designated area
- Must have Raymond Reach and Counterbalance 5 years of experience
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device
- Organizes materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Unloads/labels raw merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and secures pallets (band straps) to move stock of products to pallets or crates for shipment as required.
- Strapping, securing and preparing skids.
- Identify damages and report shortages of products
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to report to supervisor the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Recharges battery as required so lift truck is able to operate for next shift
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Perform housekeeping, such as sweeping, emptying garbage bins, and keeping workstation and equipment (e.g forklift machinery) clean.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shipping/Receiving Manager
- Looking for a punctual candidate
- Reliable, consistent worker
- Safety shoes and mask are required
- 5 years of valid experience, valid forklift licenses required CB and RR
- The candidates must be able to handle loads that are 6ft and 8ft long of steel
- Must have experience of at least 1 year with working with steel products