Our client is a global leader in the welding industry for over 100 years.
They are looking for experienced Rod Mill - Machine Operators.
Shift time: 3:45 pm to 1:45 am - 10 hour shift from Monday to Thursday (Training to be held on the Day Shift)
Pay Rate: $23.44
What You Would Be Expected To Do:
- The Rod Mill Coiling & Degassing Operator shall safely and efficiently operate the equipment to roll aluminum bar to the desired rod size and coil continuously as required.
- The Rod Mill Coiling & Degassing Operator shall monitor the entry of molten metal to the casting operation in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follow all Company guidelines and policies including the Employee Handbook, posted policies, Company memos and directions from the shift supervisor and senior management.
What You Would Be Expected To Have:
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Able to understand and interpret the specifications and procedures related to this job
- Must be willing to work all shifts in a physically taxing environment
- Preference will be given to applicants with Forklift certification and crane experience