We are looking for a candidate to become apart of our clients restoration company! They help provide disaster restoration expertise following unfortunate events.
Pay rate starting at $18 per hour.
- Assisting experienced Technicians in mitigating losses and returning affected properties to pre-loss condition.
- Responding quickly to emergencies such as water, fire, and smoke damage.
- Ability to physically lift throughout the entire shift
- Ensure supplies and chemicals are properly stocked
- Maintain company vehicles (includes inspections, maintenance and cleanliness)
- Tearing out flooring and drywall and removing debris from residence to be disposed
- Have the ability to be trained to become a Certified Water Restoration technician
- G class drivers license. Required to operate company owned vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work a morning shift from 7:30am to 5pm. (Monday to Friday)
- Overtime might be required when needed!
- Steel Toe Boots
- Willing to take part in on-call rotating schedule
- Ability to use computers, tablets, smart phones for day to day activity!
With over 35 years of experience in placing candidates across Ontario with our clients, it's no wonder people continue to trust in Workker, a TPI Company. Please apply now!