Our client has been in operation for over 35 years handling all commodities with an emphasis on food and beverage and consumer products.
We are hiring for a Forklift Operator with Counterbalance License for Afternoon Shift 3pm to 11pm. A good opportunity to get hired on by the client.
Steel toe boots and mask is mandatory. Hourly Pay: $18.00.
Can You Keep A Secret? We Hope Not! Help us build our Team and everyone gets rewarded! For everyone you refer, you will BOTH receive a $50 gift card! Conditions: Worker must create a verified account with Workker and work a minimum of 120 hours.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.= with 1 year experience
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail.