Our client has been in operation for over 35 years handling all commodities with an emphasis on food and beverage and consumer products.
We are hiring for a Forklift Operator with Counterbalance License for day shift 7am to 3.30 pm. A good opportunity to get hired on by the client.
Steel toe boots mandatory. Hourly Pay: $18.00.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate on electric counterbalance
- Ability to work around alcoholic products
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail and excellent attendance