Our client entered the waste business aiming to modernize the industry and help build a cleaner world through a pledge of responsible disposal and the technology sophisticated enough to realize it—Waste-to-Energy. We are hiring for a General Labour position at a pay rate of $19 an hour.
- Sorting and dumping boxes onto a conveyor belt
- Pick/Pack Orders by hand and with forklift
- 90% forklift and 10% general labour is required for the role
- Inbound and outbound, loading and unloading of shipments
- The worker must wear the required 6-inch steel toe work boots, pants and long sleeve shirt.
- CB propane experience - 1-2 years of verifiable experience and a valid forklift license
- Rotator forklift - will be taught on site
- Ability to work inside and outside (as this is where the ramp is located)
8am to 4:30pm shift with the possibility of over time offered.