Our very large and reputable logistics company is looking for warehouse/forklift associates to become part of an excellent team!
Hourly Pay: $21 an hour for the afternoon shift
Afternoon Shift: 4pm to 12:30am (Monday to Friday)
- Using of an RF scanner
- Loading of trailers, working within a trailer to pack product, using forklift around the warehouse to gather the correct items.
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks and a variety of warehouse mechanical equipment (where applicable)
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Looking for Candidates With:
- At least 2-3 years of warehousing or material-handling (using hand/power tools and hand truck) equipment experience required
- Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required (where applicable by location)
- Flexible to work overtime preferred
- Experience working with wide loads
- Experience with glass products - container will be placed on a skid, the bulk orders are not always boxed
- RF scanner experience and hand eye coordination
Looking for candidates with at least 2-3 years experience operating a forklift propane counterbalance. The company is willing to do an in house certification if they do not hold a valid certification.