Our client is Canada's leading logistics provider with over 15 years of continuously evolving retail logistics expertise. We are currently looking for a Material Handler to work in a large warehouse. With full time hours and a clean working environment, this is a great opportunity!
Shift C night shift: Monday to Thursday
ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY CAR
• Load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility - 70% of the day
• Use hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment
• Perform duties that may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting or counting products
• Use a barcode scanner and warehouse management system
• Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
• Experience using a handheld scanner
• Heavy lifting consistently throughout the shift
• Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
Good to have:
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Available for a flexible schedule
- RF scanning experience
- Must be comfortable loading/ unloading 70% of the day
- Need to drive to work
Pay rate is $19 and steel toe safety shoes are required.
Can You Keep A Secret? We Hope Not! Help us build our Team and everyone gets rewarded! For everyone you refer, you will BOTH receive a $50 gift card! Conditions: Worker must create a verified account with Workker and work a minimum of 120 hours.