Our client, a leader in the mobility industry, is looking for a Brake Press Operator to start immediately!!
Pay rate: $25 per hour
Required Shift: Monday - Friday - 3:30pm- 12:00 midnight
- Set up and operate a CNC brake press with minimum supervision.
- Able to read/interpret blue prints and/or worksheets.
- Able to use Vernier caliper and other measurement tools with accuracy.
- Able to change heavy Dies on machinery.
- Practice troubleshooting, problem-solving and proper judgement in certain situations.
- Able to use basic production tools
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years related experience or training in the operation of a Brake Press.
- Experience on older model machines is preferred and CNC programming skills are required
- Stand for long periods at a time; and reach with hands and arms
- Lift throughout the shift as required and stoop, kneel or squat to make machine adjustments as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Apply now to learn more!